Dr Stephanie is back!
Dr Stephanie Sheu has just returned from maternity leave and will be available on Mondays from 9:00am – 3:30pm.
A General Practitioner and Medical Acupuncturist, she also has a special interest in Family Planning, Women’s Health and Child Health. She is trained and experienced with the insertion of long-term contraceptive devices such as IUD’s (Mirena) and Implanon.
To book an appointment with Stephanie, please call our reception team on 3378 1600. We can offer you an appointment to suit your needs – either via the telephone or a face to face consult following our current Covid-19 triage policy.
Given current concerns about coronavirus, we at Indooroopilly Family Practice are actively putting in place safety measures to reduce the risk of infection to you by:
– applying screening questions to our patients before all physical face-to-face bookings
– arranging telephone consults as much as possible
– capping waiting room numbers and spacing our chairs
– remotely referring suspected cases for testing where appropriate
– placing masks on all patients who come in with respiratory symptoms
– dedicating an isolation room for higher risk cases
– regularly wiping down all surfaces that may have our germs
– running dedicated influenza immunisation clinics, as soon as supplies arrive.