Indooroopilly Family Practice acknowledges the Turrbal and Jagera people, the traditional owners of the land on which we work. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and we recognise their unique cultural and spiritual relationships to the land and waters. We strive for equality in health care for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Given current concerns about coronavirus, we at Indooroopilly Family Practice are actively putting in place safety measures to reduce the risk of infection to you by:
– applying screening questions to our patients before all physical face-to-face bookings
– arranging telephone consults as much as possible
– capping waiting room numbers and spacing our chairs
– remotely referring suspected cases for testing where appropriate
– placing masks on all patients who come in with respiratory symptoms
– dedicating an isolation room for higher risk cases
– regularly wiping down all surfaces that may have our germs
– running dedicated influenza immunisation clinics, as soon as supplies arrive.